We were very impressed with your approach, achieving 14 viewings, sold within a week and at asking price! Excellent result!

Mr & Mrs Turner, Dorset
Agent Details
Palmer Snell
8-9 Broad Street
01749 380 046; 01749 380 142
Energy Performance Certificates

Wells, BA5

2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • Floorplan 1

2 Bedroom End of Terrace House, Ash Close, Wells, BA5 2QR

Property Description

This new NEW HOME is available to purchase using a SHARED EQUITY SCHEME with the Developer - Flower & Hayes.

Great Opportunity

Purchase 80% of the Asking Price - asking price for this property is 230,000. Asking price shown, 184,000, is the figure requiring mortgage. No rent to pay on the remaining 20% Purchase the remaining 20% within 10years

Terms & conditions apply

A fantastic two bedroom end of terrace home in an excellent location, close to schools and all of the amenities Wells has to offer. The property comes with a downstairs wet room, lovely modern kitchen, rear garden and allocated parking. Call now to view!

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • £184,000
  • 2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

    Wells, BA5

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Wells, BA5 £184,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday


Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.