0 5 10 15 20 25 30
to
to
to
to

We were very impressed with your approach, achieving 14 viewings, sold within a week and at asking price! Excellent result!

Mr & Mrs Turner, Dorset
Energy Performance Certificates
  • sort by:

9 properties in Wells (Somerset)

Page 1 of 1
  • £550,000

    4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    An exceptionally well presented four bedroomdetached family home, set in an enviableposition with far reaching countryside views tothe front or the rear from every window!Situated a short walk from local schools andamenities, this commanding property has theadditional...

  • Asking Price £385,000

    4 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    Large open plan spaces, flooded with light through the Southerly aspect to the rear, across the stunning 200ft rolling lawn - this fabulous four bed has so much to offer a growing family. Set in a quiet, cul de sac location a short walk to local schools and amenities...

  • Asking Price £285,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    New Price!This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home overlooking the Bishops Brook briefly comprises; entrance hall with under stairs storage, WC, spacious kitchen diner with built in appliances, lounge with french doors leading out to the low...

  • Asking Price £275,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    NO ONWARD CHAIN! LOVELY VIEWS! Very well presented three bedroom semi-detached home with lapsed planning permission offering scope to extend, situated in a highly sought after location that is a short stroll into the City or the neighbouring woodland.The Ground FloorA

  • Asking Price £250,000

    2 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    Built in 2018 by Crest Nicholson, this excellent two bedroom home is now offered to market in exceptional condition, and benefits from a South facing rear garden, driveway parking for two vehicles, and a pleasant, quiet position, nestled within this very attractive new

  • £230,000

    2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    This new NEW HOME is available to purchase using a SHARED EQUITY SCHEME with the Developer - Flower & Hayes.Great OpportunityPurchase 80% of the Asking PriceNo rent to pay on the remaining 20%Purchase the remaining 20% within 10yearsTerms & conditions applyA fantastic...

  • Asking Price £225,500

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    This three bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room with new carpet and open fire and recently fitted kitchen diner. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and recently fitted shower room. The property also

  • £205,000

    3 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    Well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated a stones throw from the local school, that offers an excellent rear garden, spacious kitchen/dining room, family bathroom and scope to extend and/or add an en-suite to bedroom one. Call now to view!

  • Asking Price £162,500

    2 Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale
    Wells, BA5

    SHARED OWNERSHIP SALE - 65% OWNED BY THE PRESENT OWNER. Built in 2018 by Crest Nicholson, this excellent two bedroom home is now offered to market in exceptional condition, and benefits from a South facing rear garden, driveway parking for two vehicles, and a pleasant,

9 properties in Wells (Somerset)
  • sort by:

Nearby Estate Agents

  • 8-9, Broad Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5

  • Sold Property
  • Multiple Sold Properties
  • Single Property
  • Multiple Properties
Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you’re happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.
x